Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

The Liebster Award

Hi everyone!

I have already seen it while browsing through various blogs and now it has arrived here: The Liebster Award!
So, what is this thing? The Liebster Award is given to new bloggers that have less than 200 followers. To receive it, there are certain things you must do:

1. Tell 11 things about yourself.

2. Answer the questions the tagger made up and create 11 questions of your own.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post. You also should tell them, I guess.
4. No tag backs.


Now, I'm in a very rebellious mood today and decided to change the third rule a little bit.
Why? Well, I just don't know 11 blogger with less than 200 followers I suppose. I hope I won't be damned now or anything but that's just how it is.

First things first, stuff about me:

1. Although I write this blog in English, I come from Germany.
2. I speak four languages and am trying to master my fifth right now.
3. I could not draw a proper stickman for my life.
4. My brother and I have two "little" (lie!) bunnies.
5. I you'd let me, I'd spend my whole day with my nose in a book.
6. You must never let me go into either a bookstore or a drugstore alone. Never.
7. I know more about football than most guys I know.
8. I'm not able to cook without making the worst mess of my kitchen.
9. I study biology.
10. I'm not missing my time at school at all.
11. I can't stop buying hand cream.


Okay, so now let's move on to Sinead's questions. She kindly tagged me, thank you for that!



1. What moisturizer are you using right now?
The Biotherm Multi Recharge daily protective energetic moisturizer with pure ginseng extract
 
2. What is your favourite drugstore/highstreet make-up brand?
Drugstore: Catrice (I don't know if this is available in other countries than Germany), Highstreet: That's a tough one, probably YSL
 
3. Do you prefer to wear bright or dark nail varnish?
Dark

4. Which celebrities styles do you admire?
I don't think there is a particular celebrity whose style I like. Karen Gillan's perhaps.

5. What is your favourite store to shop in?
Douglas. This is the German beauty shop, it's literally everywhere.

6. If you could only listen to one genre of music for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Symphonic Metal. That is metal with heavy orchestra and choires.

7. shorts or dresses/skirts?
Shorts.

8. What is your everyday hair styling routine?
Ehm, brushing. I'm so rubbish at doing my hair that I just leave it. It would be futile anyway.

9. Would you rather have to wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter clothes in summer. We seldomly have nice summers and it can get cold again so fast.

10. What would your dream career be?
Probably fighting for our environment and ensuring the ecosystems are not damaged by ruthless companies striving for money.

11. Where have you traveled to? and, where would you like to travel to in the future?
I've been to Austria, Switzerland, Italy, France, the Netherlands, Greece, Tunisia and Finland. There are so many places I want to see but the most important ones are Iceland, the UK (going there in the summer, yay!), and Norway.


That was that. My questions are:

1. What is your favourite season and why?
2. Are you a mountain or a sea person?
3. How tall are you?
4. What's the weirdest thing you've done to your hair?
5. Of which beauty product do you have the most?
6. Do you prefer online shopping or going to the actual stores?
7. If you could have any job for one day, which one would it be?
8. You won 1,000,000 €. What's the first thing you'd buy?
9. What languages do you speak?
10. Which chewing gum flavour is your favourite?
11. Chocolate or cookie?

And they are for:


And sadly, that's it. So many people I know and would have liked to tag are already tagged several times so I can't even get to half of the 11 people I should tag. 
Sorry for that. 
But this tag was fun anyways!

xx
 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's always nice to get to know other bloggers ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting nominated for the award! I enjoyed reading your questions, I love shorts too! :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete