Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

30 Day Snap #14 | Broken Strings

Hi guys!

I actually had the most brilliant blogpost (slight exaggeration possible) in mind for you but then this happened:


I think this speaks for itself.
This was one of my most favourite statement necklaces and I'm super super sad it's gone. I'd try to fix it but it broke while I was heading upstairs and the pearls scattered over all storeys, I'll never be able to find all of them.

Please, give me a virtual hug and tell me what happened to you today!

xx

1 comment:

  1. *HUGE VIRTUAL HUG* You could use the parts that you can find and make it into something else like a bracelet so you could still wear part of it. I know it is sad when jewelry gets lost or broken :( espesally if someone gave it to you are there is a story behind it. I feel your pain girrlll :( Sending you positive thoughts

    Love Rach

    xxx

    ReplyDelete