Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

30 Day Snap #13 | Into Full Flight

Hey friends!

As you know, I'm a student and the subject I'm studying is biology.
My faculty is not actually in Munich itself but on the outskirts of a little town directly next to it. This is why it's so green everywhere and there are plants and animals aplenty.


This particular picture was taken when my friends and I wandered around to study the flight behaviour of our domestic birds. Usually being a biology student means hours and hours spent in dark laboratories and libraries but guys, these are the rare moments that make me love it so much.

How was your day? Leave a comment and/or link below!

xx

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I am so jealous that you get to study in such a lovely environment. as you read from my last post I love nature :)

    Rachel xxx

    rachellouisehenderson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I want to go there, what a nice picture and lovely day!

    rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty picture! Loving all these nice blue skies and greenery pictures from peoples 30 day snaps! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely photo!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC?
    let me know! :-)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete